3V Gear. A newer company that is making a name for itself in the industry. Providing plenty of high-end outdoor gear. From packs and bags to gun cases and pouches, they have you covered. They make a lot while setting industry standards with their much tried and tested line of equipment.
Today, we’re going to introduce to you and cover one of their backpacks, a 3V Gear Velox II Large Tactical Backpack. This large pack does not hold out on features given its large space. A member in a series of 3V Gear backpacks, this one, in particular, features four main compartments and sub-compartments for you to organize and store all your gear. It’s a bag made to carry and be flexible enough to adapt to pretty much anything.
Here’s a full list of the backpack’s specifications and features:
- Built from heavy-duty 600D PVC Nylon
- The main compartment is 18 inches in height, 12 inches in width and 972 cubic inches in space
- The secondary main compartment is 16 inches in height, 9.5 inches in width and 380 cubic inches in space
- The top front is 6 inches in height, 8 inches in width and 96 cubic inches in space
- The lower front is 10 inches in height, 9 inches in width and 180 cubic inches in space and is also pleated
- Overall size is 1628 cubic inches
- A nylon organizer
- Top and side-mounted compression straps
- Adjustable contoured shoulder straps
- An adjustable hip and sternum strap
- Is MOLLE and PALS compatible
- A reinforced drag handle
- Heavy-duty rust-resistant nylon zipper
- Zippers pull on a paracord to reduce noise and be more durable
- The 4 storage compartments have internal dividers and pockets
- External pockets are expandable
- EVA Molded vented back panel
- Hydration (drinking tube) compatible
- MOLLE Velcro ID panel with VVV Gear PVC Logo patch
- Available in the colors olive drab, black, coyote tan and foliage gray
- Functions well
…the price can be quite high and it might be the reason why you won’t buy this pack but you also have to think about the value you get compared to the tactical bags sold at even higher prices. This reaches up to that level. It might not go far and beyond that but it definitely is worth spending a bit more for.
This is one spacious and solid backpack that’s made of fine materials. The 3V Gear Velox II Large Tactical Backpack is definitely something you should think about buying.
For more backpacks, visit our “Best Survival Backpack Bags” list where we also featured the 3V Gear Velox II Large Tactical Backpack.